These are the latest order dates, based on your location:
- United States: December 11
- United Kingdom: December 22
- Australia: December 18
- Canada: December 18
- Germany: December 18
- France and Benelux: December 16
- Nordic countries: December 16
- South Europe: December 14
- Eastern Europe, Balkan and Russia: December 14
- Asia and Far East: December 10
- South and Central America: December 9
- Middle East and Africa: December 9
If you’re too late: Several local and international retailers offer express services, please select one in our Store Finder.
Please note that the pandemic has caused an enormous e-commerce increase putting pressure on all logistic systems. So the above dates are realistic estimations from our warehouses, not guarantees.
Books for American and British customers are sent directly from our local warehouses in the US and the UK. Customers from Europe and the rest of the world receive books from our warehouse in Germany.
All our warehouses have strengthened their cleaning and sanitizing processes and are following the advice and regulations from national authorities. Furthermore, our books are sealed in plastic foil direct from the printing facility. For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Stay safe, and Happy Holidays!